Friday 2 March 2012

Water Wonderland

Today we looked at the blog as a class.  Room 9 loved looking at the comments you have made.  Today we also had our water day.  Miss Groome learnt a valuable lesson about water balloons - don't try to fill them.  I was very wet before our water day event began.  Thanks to Elisa's Mum for coming to my rescue (she is  water balloon expert if ever you need one) and the other parents that helped out today.  I was really impressed with how quickly children got changed and managed themselves.  Fantastic!

Warming up with Miss Harland


Run Kyrus! Kyrus steals one of the eagles eggs.
Dylan retrieve one of the balls 'eggs' from under the sprinkler.  Below Brooke and Jayden run.


William and Jaime brave the sprinkler
A wet Hollie
Below:Sprinkler Fun


A wet Katy

Mrs Gregory and bubble fun.





6 comments:

  1. What great fun you all look to be having! I cant wait to see more photos.
    Enjoy your week and your Thursday creation day for Gala... i am looking forward to seeing all the colourful jolly jars on Sat.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you out there on Friday having a great time Room 9. How cool! Isn't it amazing all the wonderful things we can do with water - even play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute everyone, looks like you had fun

    Katy's sister Lucy
    room 13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elisa. Nanny here. I forgot to keep an eye on your class blog but I see you have been having a whole heap of fun. When I was teaching all my classes loved non stop cricket and water activities are always favourites.
    What cool teachers you have to let you learn this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inviting me along Room 9. This was so much fun! My personal favourite was the sprinkler game.
    Miss Harland (Jaime's mother)

    ReplyDelete