Friday 24 February 2012

Non Stop Cricket

 Sophie gets ready for a big hit
This afternoon we had a game of non -stop cricket.  This was organised and run by the senior classes.  They did a great job.  Here are some of the pictures form this fun event.  The fielding effort was rather funny to watch.  Room 9 spent quite a bit of time 'working out' who would take/throw the ball in from the field.  The understanding of working as a team is not quite there yet.



Below a little discussion about who will return the ball......



                             
Katy braces herself.



Jaime gets a helping hand















A good run from Dylan gets a pat on the head.





Use two hands Jayden!



An intense moment in the field.

"No help thanks! I can do this on my own."
Great effort Brooke.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Elisa. I am having a look at your class blog. Are you liking school? What is your favourite thing to do there?

    From Aunty Janferay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite thing is playing.I like reading about animals and the zoo. Today we had a fun water day.

      Delete
  2. Hi Elisa! Non-stop cricket looks fun! I have been very impressed with your reading at home. You are doing so well. I love hearing about your day. What exciting thing has happened at school today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to our water day Mum. My favourite thing was going under the water sprinkler.

      Delete
  3. Wow Room 9 you look like you really enjoyed playing non stop cricket!

    ReplyDelete